I recently need to upgrade our server that was running Apache,
Tomcat, and Flex on Windows 2000.  We needed to upgrade the OS to
Windows 2003, as well as the versions of Apache (now 2.2.4.0) and
Tomcat (now 5.5.23.0).  I have installed and configured everything.
It's running via Basic Auth over HTTPS using the secure-amf channel.
However, there is one problem, FDS no longer works.  The error I get
in the log is...

2007-04-17 22:56:47,005 [TP-Processor3] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/ens-
flex].[MessageBrokerServlet]  - Servlet.service() for servlet
MessageBrokerServlet threw exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
flex/messaging/security/TomcatLoginHolder
        at flex.messaging.security.TomcatLoginCommand.doAuthentication
(TomcatLoginCommand.java:46)
        at flex.messaging.security.LoginManager.login
(LoginManager.java:138)
        at
flex.messaging.services.AuthenticationService.decodeAndLogin
(AuthenticationService.java:88)
        at flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.service
(MessageBrokerServlet.java:318)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service
(HttpServlet.java:860)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter
(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke
(StandardContextValve.java:174)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke
(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke
(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke
(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service
(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
        at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke
(JkCoyoteHandler.java:200)
        at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke
(HandlerRequest.java:283)
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke
(ChannelSocket.java:773)
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection
(ChannelSocket.java:703)
        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt
(ChannelSocket.java:895)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run
(ThreadPool.java:685)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I've not been able to locate this in any of the Flex jars (hence the
NoClassDefFoundException), but this version of Flex worked with the
previous versions of Apache and Tomcat on Windows 2000.  The kicker
is the same configuration works on my laptop on XP (can't locate the
class there either).

I'm at a loss.  Google returns no results for the class name
(TomcatLoginHolder).  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Steven