From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bjorn -
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Problem with loading module --
mx.core::LayoutContainer could not be found.

Hi Alex,

I've got Flex Builder 2.0.1 and the library path for framework.swc is
${FRAMEWORKS}/libs/framework.swc .. I assume that will link to the 2.0.1
version which shipped with the Flex Builder I'm using.

As for the -load-externs, what do you mean? The classes are in my main app
(although located in a package, yes - but could that cause problems?). What
would the alternative be, putting all classes used by the modules in the root?
That doesn't seem right to me.

Best regards,
Bjørn

On 17 Apr 2007 06:00:57 -0700, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL