Don't suppose you have some code you could post as an example?

Are you actually going through the process of extending Resize and
making it so if it ends on a percentage value when the effect finishes
it actually does change to a percentage (so if you resize it acts
appropriately)?

If that's not the case, would you be interested in me posting code if
I were to write such a thing?