Hello All,

I have an Image Component, which holds an image that is quite large -
and I only want a certain region of the image to be shown.

What I was hoping to do, is set the Width and Height settings of the
Image Component itself, and then set the ScaleX, ScaleY, X and Y
Properties of the "content".

I was assuming that the Image "Holder" would Clip the Content, since
Adobe made available to the Developer, Properties for the Image Control
itself, in addition to Properties for the "content" in which the Control
houses.

Am I wrong in this thinking?

In order to achieve my goals of showing only certain areas of the Image
to be displayed, will I be forced to put each of my Images into a Box
container?  Or some other type of container, that allows for the Content
to be Clipped, if the content's size exceeds the constraints of it's
parent container?

Thank you in advance, for any information offered on this topic.

Mike