Hello All,

I am having a hard time understanding how to use <mx:http /> with our xmlrpc server. I understand how to send a request with name value pairs and how to format the results etc., however, I have no idea how I can specify the xmlrpc method to use with the <mx:http /> tag or via actionscript.

We are using Flex + PHP and just trying to read write via xmlrpc requests. I do not want to use AMFPHP. Is it possible to specify the remote xmlrpc method with a rest style request or am I totally out to lunch.

Thanks in advance for your help,

- Joshua