thanks Manish, your idea sounds well,

[CODE]
var container_bounds: Rectangle = this.getBounds(this);
var menu_bounds: Rectangle = event.menu.getBounds(this);

if (!container_bounds.containsRect(menu_bounds)){
    //MOVE UP SUBMENU
}
[/CODE]

event.menu gives me the submenu, correct, but submenu's position does
not seem to be relative to the container, but to the own submenu
option. (getBounds op gives me a Rectangle in (0,0) upper-left and
(100,100) bottom-right). localToGlobal did not seem to work either.

How can complete this solution? How can take the correct container (or
application)