There is a way of checking multiple fields at once, follow the link

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/docs/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.
htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00001773.html
<http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/docs/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp
.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00001773.html>

but as I've said in a previous post it has a flaw or at least I can't
get it to work as I'd like it to :-)

So if the above is of no use then you'll need a single validator for
each input. To do so, try the following.

public function isValid():Boolean{

var validators : Array = [  firstValidator, secondValidator,
thirdValidator ];

                                    if(
Validator.validateAll(validators).length == 0 ){

                                                //everything is good

                                                return true;

                                    } else {

                                                return false;

Validator.validateAll returns an Array containing one
ValidationResultEvent object for each validator that failed. Returns an
empty Array if all validators succeed.

If any of the validators fails then the function will return false and
you don't submit the form.

Kenneth.