Let's say I have a datagrid of Person Objects (first,last names, DOB,
etc). I am using FDS java assembler to CRUD these objects.

I have two clients, A & B and A adds a new Person which shows up on
B's datagrid moments later. My Question is, can I intercept the push
of new Person to B's datagrid? I've tried implementing addItemToFill and
autoRefreshFill, but they only get called by client A.

The reason for this is because I am restricting what B can access via
a "guestlist" in his/her session. If I cannot control what data is
pushed to B, I cannot have fine-grained data access control. I am
trying to prevent any kind of "parameter tampering"