I'm building an app (a shell) that loads multiple flash9 as3 preview
swfs which are listed in an xml file. The swfs are referenced ok in
the shell app, properties and methods working fine.

In terms of accessibility the following happens:
1) If the loaded swf is also flex app you can tab to each loaded button
or input field etc seamlessly with the buttons in the outside shell.

2) When the loaded content is a swf from flash 9 or compiled from a
class in Flex builder you cannot tab seamlessly from the outer shell
to the loaded swf's buttons etc. The loaded swf tabs fine on its own.

I guess this is because because the swf somehow needs to be registered
with the flex focus manager and I'm hoping there is a simple way to do
this.

The loaded content is a child of a Canvas Component - I've tried
various ways of tab enabling the canvas etc

Help appreciated