Thanks Manish,

I also found some documentation (updated) from Adobe.  This wasn't
part of the general doc set.  I have since learned to keep an eye on
the Flex Doc Team blog.

The method I found from the doc was the parentApplication property. It
pretty much gives the module a handle to the parent object that called
it.  In my case my framework application.  I could run a method from
there to modify the viewstack during a method I call to handle a
change (itemClick).

Your answer gives another way to do this as well..thanks again

Rodney

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "rodneyjlucas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>