This is just a simple example to show the problem. The actual usage is
because I am doing some more complex effects and I'd like the ability
to nest composite effects, but I get the same error in both cases.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Manish Jethani"

mx.effects::EffectManager$/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::eventHandler()
> >     at

flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/html/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Book_Parts&file=behaviors_068_18.html)