Hello All,

>From what I can tell, no matter what settings I change on the Blur
Component, the Images that I apply the filter to, end up having the
entire thing getting "blurred out".  This is not what I need to happen.

I am looking for a nice soft edge, around the entire border of the image
- also known as a Gaussian Blur.  It's a popular effect to use inside of
Photoshop, and it does wonders on Images where you want the edges of the
Image, to slowly melt into the main background.

Does anybody know how to create the proper filter, so that I can specify
only the edges of the Image, get the effect applied to them?

Thanks in advance for any help you all can offer.

Mike