Hello All,

I know there are lots of people using this, so I wanted to ask if this
component can perform some functions that the standard Image Component
can do.

With the standard Flex Image Component, I can move the Content around
inside the container, independent of the container itself.  I do this
quite often, if I have an Image that is quite large - and has a lot of
extraneous background stuff that I don't want to be displayed.

With the Flex Image, I size & place the container where I need it to be
- then I move & scale the Content around within the container - in order
to show only the parts that I want.

The SuperImage Component doesn't have a Content Property - so this leads
me to believe, that I can't perform the same functions as the Image.

Is this the right assumption to make?  If so, does anybody have any
further ideas, on how I can get more control over the content when using
the SuperImage?

Thanks in advance, for any information offered on this topic.

Mike