I sent a request for one row in IE and it returned 1252 bytes. The
same request in Firefox returned 1228. The difference of 24 bytes are
exactly the one description that is missing in one column. All other
entries are equal, so very strange behaviour.

In Firedebug I get this error message as Response, but the one line is
showen in my DataGrid:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Internal Server Error</faultstring>
<detail>SoapDoc::Init: Cannot set inout Buffer</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I really don't know where to start, but I guess it is a SAP Webservice
problem.

Thanks,
Mane