If you wrote your own code to parse XML and call setStyle, it should get
applied correctly.  Are you applying styles some other way?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Guillermo Villasana
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:49 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Activating styles at runtime

Hello everyone, I am having problems assigning styles at runtime.. Here
is what I am doing:

1) I genereted an xml with all the parameters (colors, font types, font
sizes...etc)
2) In the mxml aplication i call initialize="initApp()"
3) in the initApp I read the xml and assign all the styles to the
different componentes

The problem I am having is that sometimes the styles are applied and
sometimes they are not.
I think it is because the styles are not loaded in time and that is why
it will not assign the values correctly
how can I validate that the styles are completely assigned?

thanks for all the help
Terius