Here's a small sample app to illustrate what i'm running into..

http://www.scottkrause.com/PrintTest/PrintingTest.html

Right click to view source.... It's one file.

When you click the print button it just adds the text control to the
print job object. You'll notice not all the text is printed... I've
been testing sending the document to the printer as well as (for
saving paper) printing to pdf or Microsoft Document Image writer.

--Scott