Any really good articles on the fine points of printing text?  Or am
i just running into bugs out of my control....

I'm trying to print Text boxes with html text but never get
consistent results.

My text box looks like this:

<mx:Text id="myText"
     width="450"/>

The height of myText grows, depending on how much html text i assign
to it. It previews on screen just fine.

I'm stacking 3-4 text boxes on top of each other in a VBox so I don't
want to set their heights because i want them all to run right after
each other.

However, when printing them i always lose a line of text.  I've tried
embedding the fonts, setting my flex print job to printAsBitmap to
true and false and never seem to get consistent print results.

The text always gets rendered slightly different on the printout as
well, slightly different spacing, sometimes causing text to wrap to a
new line.

I'm willing to pay for help... this is very frustrating and I could
be running into issues out of my control or something so simple it's
not funny.  I just can't find great info on printing text.