From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Grinsfelder
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 11:06 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] SWF Size Puzzler

I have a pair of applications.  Each is relatively form-based with 4-5
forms.  They each compile to SWFs around 350-370KB.  I was curious so I
cut the code from one and pasted it into a copy of the other,
effectively combining the two into one SWF when I compiled them.  It
grew by 12kb.  There aren't any graphics embedded.  Just a few classes,
webservices, and some script.

That other 340KB, is it framework?  Could it be built into the flash
player and shrink our SWFs a lot?