I have embedded a flash into a asp.net page, and i want the flash to be
cached by browsers.

But  the the flash embedded in the aspx Page will not be cached.So the
flash will be reloaded everytime your revisit the page.And if i embed
the flash into a html file ,there is no such probems. it seems that when
the page are generated dynamically , the flash will not be cached.

Does anyone know the reason and a solution.

I also found that the page http://www.flex.org/blogs/
<http://www.flex.org/blogs/>  ,which is generated dynamically, has
embedded a flash. And the flash will be cached.
Then i digged out that the page will first embed a iframe ,which cotains
the flash.  Since the iframe is html file ,the flash will be cached.

I am not sure if this is the only solution for the cache problem.

Is there better solution?

Thanks.