In response:

1) I apparently must use {categoryData.allAvailableCategories.source}
as the source attribute because FlexBuilder complains about cast of
ArrayCollection to Array.

2) If I make the change in #1, then I get the warning that Data
binding will not be able to detect assignments. How can I make that go
away?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Manish Jethani"