From: "Jobe Makar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 4:44 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Flash CS3 slow scrolling large scripts

Hi guys,

Flash CS3 is annoyingly chuggy/slow when selecting multiple lines of code or
scrolling through large scripts. And by large, I'm
talking about 200 lines or so...so not *that* big.

Short of using another editor, is there anything at all that I can do? Like
unchecking some hidden "Needlessy slow down the
ActionScript window" check box?

Jobe Makar
http://www.electrotank.com
http://www.electro-server.com