From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Aaron Wright
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 10:53 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: looking for a SeriesSlide that keeps the old
points on the graph

That would be great. I have a chart that graphs many variables in
realtime. I would love an effect or something that slid values on and
off the chart. The slide left/right effect right now do the entire
chart! When is that useful? If I added one value, slide one value on. If
I removed one value, slide one value off.

I suppose instead of pissing and moaning about it, I could get to work.

, "Pan Troglodytes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Before I code my own, I'm just wondering if someone has already put
code up
> for what I want. I'm looking to do a SeriesSlide left/right that
slides the
> old points off while simultaneously sliding the new points on. I
don't mean
> the same thing that happens if you use a SeriesSlide for the
hideDataEffect
> and then another for the showDataEffect. What I'm looking for is for
it to
> look like a "sliding window" effect. Anything out there already?
>
> This is specifically for ColumnSeries, but any code would probably be
more
> general-purpose.
>
> --
> Jason