Hi Patrick,

I understand your frustration.

However I am quite interested in the solution? Was a flash player
upgrade enough to solve the issue? Was there any other potential work
around?

What was the code exactly that was not working?

I am sure pretty much all the developers on this list would like to be
aware of any browser incompatibilities.

Thanks and Keep your head up...

Mark