My FlexBuilder IDE has been broken for about 3 weeks now, and I have
chosen to ignore it as all obvious fixes failed to right the ship.

At some point 3 weeks ago, FlexBuilder completely botched my project
files and left me in a state where I could no longer launch the
application.  So I created a new project from scratch (as a shell),
ported the code over and got working again.

Everything works fine now except the debugger which shows me the
errors and warnings but fails to report which .as or .mxml file the
error occured in.  It only reports the line number, and of course the
links (dbl click to go there) fail, as Flex Builder is missing the
filename and itself has no idea where to send me to.

I know others have faced this issue already, but the fix remains
unclear.

Any help appreciated, because it is tiring surfing the files to find
the lines of code taht are failing.

Thanks

Matthew