I have worked a-lot with modules in recent months & there is one great
way I have found to manage modules that is more predicable, easier to
handler & far nicer on memory than any other means I can find. Don't
remove the module! Once you have loaded the module store it in a
variable and when you need it again get the one you have already
loaded. Its simple and it works.

Russell Munro