Hi

I am very much interested in knowing how flash renders the graphics!
Does it do something like java, where we can control the part of screen
rendered (ofcourse that has to be specified by us) or does it
intelligently figure out the modified area and issues a refersh only on
that even if we call invalidateDisplayList();

Can you point me to some interesting docs regarding this?

Regards,
Ravi

information contained in this email, and any attachments hereto, is
strictly confidential and solely intended for use by the individual(s)
and/or entity(s) to which it is addressed. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the System Manager at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention
to this matter.