How are you loading the swfs?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Narain rl
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:52 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] AVM1 / AVM2 Issues

Hi,

We are building a RIA applicatio in Flex. We have this peculiar problem.
We are converting PDF files to SWF using SWF2PDF and wanted to load
inside the Flex container which we built. It throws a AVM1 not supported
error. Since we are building an application, where the externalSWFs are
most likely be Flash 6,7,8 player files, how do we solve the issue
without affecting the Flex layer. As the application is a collaboration
application, we want these external SWFs fiiles to be loaded inside our
Flex collaboration container to collaborate.

What is the best way to solve the issue ?

Narain