Hi all,

I am building out a datagrid in AS, and the <mx> piece is:

<mx:DataGrid id="tables" dataProvider="{gridData}"
change="selectTable(event)" sortableColumns="true" width="100%"
height="100%" />

Now, when I create the grid, everything shows up great but at the end
of the populating the grid code I have a "tables.selectedIndex = 3;"
for setting a row by default.

This indeed selects that row, but the text in that row is WHITE now
instead of black! As I click/select other rows, the text there is
fine, but the initially selected row stays white no matter what.

Seems like a bug?

Thanks