Maybe things like trying to shift into another gear without the clutch in
factors into this equation as well.

You didn't show any code, so I don't know if you are trying to brute force
something that in the design of the framework was not a bug to begin with
but an implementation.

Peace, Mike

On 5/18/07, hank williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/18/07, Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   That actually does fix it...shouldn't I be able to add and remove
> without having to write work-arounds for bugs in Flex though?

Of course... we should outlaw bugs :)

Hank

 If I wanted that kind of development experience I'd go back to writing

<flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>]

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.