In case someone else is wondering I will answer my own question, since
I were able to do what I wanted to do.

What wanted to do was to create a library file that uses other library
files. A Flex application will include these library files.

The simple step one needs to do to include a library file's
functionality but not the actual library file is to add it as a swc to
the project and edit the link type to "external". This makes the Flex
application that uses this library to include the other library files.

That is it