Hey I recently had a flex charting project, and found charting to be
quite a powerful tool.  It's great that the charts can be customized
pretty much anyway you need.  Charting components save a lot of
development time - or they would, if there were some better reference
docs.  Where can I find a list of every style that can possibly be
applied?  For example, here's an excerpt from the Flex Developer's guide:
<mx:Style>
ColumnChart {
horizontalAxisStyleName:myAxisStyles;
verticalAxisStyleName:myAxisStyles;
}
.myAxisStyles {
tickPlacement:none;
}
</mx:Style>

how would I possibly know there is a property named tickPlacement if
it weren't in that particular example?  What value can it take besides
'none'?  It doesn't seem to be in the language reference, either.  How
do I move the position of the y axis labels by a certain number of
pixels horizontally?  How do I specify a minimum amount of space
between columns in a column chart?  How do I add a bevel to the
columns? etc...a Flex Charting Style guide would be a real time-saver.