From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of nmunro271
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 3:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] LineSeries interpolateValues=false

Any idea how to get this to actually work? It insists on linking
segments:

<mx:LineSeries dataProvider="{dp}" yField="f" xField="d"
displayName="Flow (m3/hr)" interpolateValues="false" >
<mx:lineStroke>
<mx:Stroke color="{FLOW_COLOR}" weight="3"/>
/mx:lineStroke>
</mx:LineSeries>

The x axis is a category field uisng a date as a string rather than a
DateTimeAxis, does this matter?

Thanks,

Neil.

<<image001.jpg>>