Ok, well tryed to talk to them but didn't get any response. But I will instead
use the php
proxy way, but now i've run into another problem so maybe you could help me
out.
In their API reference they wrote that I have to include this line in my
application:

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","<Path To istcacert>");

But that line is only for java apps. Is there any way to make it work with php
or flex?