You may also want to have  a look at Cairngorm

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Cairngorm

On May 31, 2007, at 12:52 AM, {reduxDJ} wrote:

Well if you are going to make a big application, pick up Actionscript 3 design patterns. That will give you some ideas how

to construct a big application.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave @ VitalPodcasts.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [flexcoders] Just getting started, hitting walls...

From every example I see, its small apps, realesate finder, resturant
finders...

Is it possible, and when I mena possible, is it realistc to make
something like a CMS in Flex?

if anyone has a good tutorial on how to make modular code, and make a
nice seperated program design, I would love to see it... everything
google is turning up doesnt even come close to addressing entreprise
level application needs.