You can definitely build a large application in flex.  I am working on
a rather large Video asset management platform right now in flex. It
has over a hundred screens and I have had little trouble getting it
broken down into manageable pieces. We started the app doing dhtml and
ajax and got maybe 45% of it done before we moved to flex.  Our flex
code, which is probably 80% done now is far easier to manage than the
html was, and is a smaller download.  We didn't opt to use Modules,
they weren't released when we got started.  I'm not sure it would have
been much better for us.  Our swf output size is only like 590k and
loads at an acceptable speed over DSL.  We have not tested on modem
speeds simple because that does not fit our target market.

Paul

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dave @ VitalPodcasts.com"