No one has done this?

I've experimented with updating the canTurnForward() method in FlexBook.as,
like this:

 private function canTurnForward():Boolean
 {
  if((_currentPageIndex+2) >= maximumPageIndex) {
   return false;
  }

  return (_state == STATE_NONE)? (_currentPageIndex+1 < maximumPageIndex):
    (_state == STATE_TEASING)? (_targetPageIndex < maximumPageIndex):
    _targetPageIndex+1 < maximumPageIndex;
 }

.. adding the first check. One should think this would be enough, but it
seems it isn't used everywhere since I can still turn the last page :|

- Bjørn