I'm sick of seeing

"Data binding will not be able to detect changes when using square
bracket operator.  For Array, please use ArrayCollection.getItemAt()"

when using an arrayObj[arrayPropertyOrIndex] inside of an MXML property.

I know that it won't be propagated down if the array changes, but in a
lot of cases, I don't need it to propagate down, and I don't want to
take the performance hit of using a more expensive object
(ArrayCollection) and in
addition to that, having extra event subscriptions to something that
will never change.

So why does the compiler have warnings for it?
It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong when I see a bunch of
warnings. :(

I wish I could have a [Not-bindable] tag or something just to shut
that particular warning up.

(rant over)

Suggestions?

Thanks guys, love the group.