Hi all,

I'm trying to base some calculations on the stageHeight and
stageWidth, but I end up getting 636 and 464 every single time for
stageWidth and stageHeight (resp), no matter what parameters I give
for -default-size.  I'm running the swf in the standalone player and
I've built it with the SDK.

When the swf loads, and it looks like the size I specify for
-default-size, but the actual values returned by those properties
don't match.

Here's a pared down example:

package {
  import flash.display.Sprite;
  public class Test extends Sprite {
    function Test() {
      trace([stage.stageWidth, stage.stageHeight]);

> mxmlc -default-size 200 200 Test.as

The trace output shows "636,464" when you run the resulting swf even
though the standalone player looks like it's 200x200.

Is this a bug in the standalone player?