Hi folks,

I need to add a flyout menu to a cell in my datagrid. I customised a
Menubar so that it has the style and menu options that I need. But
I'm having problems adding it to my datagrid.

<mx:DataGridColumn dataField="actions" headerText="Actions"
width="60">
<mx:itemRenderer>
<mx:Component>
<mx:MenuBar height="13" width="35" labelField="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
styleName="optionsPanel" itemClick="outerDocument.menuHandler
(event);" dataProvider="{outerDocument.menuBarCollection}" />

</mx:Component>
</mx:itemRenderer>
</mx:DataGridColumn>

This is the error I get:
1195: Attempted access of inaccessible method menuHandler through a
reference with static type

Any suggestiongs would be much appreciated.
Bill