From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of pateyog
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 7:59 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Style Manager

I am trying to use the run-time CSS using StyleManager and am getting
bizzare behavior when loading multiple css files. My code looks
something like

StyleManager.loadStyleDeclarations("styles/core.swf");
//Add the service specific styles from the argument passed
StyleManager.loadStyleDeclarations("styles/RegistrationForm.swf);
//Add the locale and brand specific styles
StyleManager.loadStyleDeclarations("styles/en/custom.swf");
StyleManager.loadStyleDeclarations("styles/en_US/custom.swf");
StyleManager.loadStyleDeclarations("styles/en_US/brand1/custom.swf");

What happens when I run this is the cascading effect from these
compiled CSS files does not happen. Keep hitting refresh and once a
while it will work.

Thanks in advance for suggesting an appropriate solution.