From: Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June, 2007 1:14:58 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] AS3 decorator pattern examples

Hi,

Look at all of the collection classes, IE ArrayCollection.

Are you talking about decorating UIComponents? There are many uses for
decorators but none at all. :) That is a pattern that sometimes is not needed
with UIComponents.

I would suggest getting familiar with creating tight public interface types.

Peace, Mike