Hi Guys,

I have recently started to create a small flex application and the
major aspect of it is drag and drop functionality.

I am dragging into a TileList and i can't get the thing to accept my
drag.

I have put up some code for the project, ive cut loads out of it to
try and simplify but the main problem still exists.

http://www.komodomedia.co.uk/dragdrop/mainscreen.html (right click
for source)

I want to drag the picture onto the TileList on the right.
The 'onRightDragEnter' function fires correctly but it will not allow
me to drop onto it!

My only guess is it is something to do with the Drag source and my
Slide class, but it all looks ok to me.

A fresh pair of eyes and any pointers would be much appreciated.

Cheers