From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of powertool786
Sent: 05 June 2007 16:46
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Make datagrid into spreadsheet

Well, if you think about it, that makes sense.

Where is the "empty" row when the rows overflow the height of the
DataGrid container?

Either add and maintain a "pseudo" item in the dataProvider (which
appends a new Object when edited), or add some button/widget near your
DataGrid which appends an Object to the dataProvider, forces an
update, selects & focuses the new row, goes into edit mode, and
focuses the first DataGridColumn.