Since Alex cannot help me, can anyone else help me get to the
illusive "listItems" object that a datagrid has? I see it's related
to the ListData object and have tried several ways of trying to get
to the object with no luck.

Alex's reference here to "Subclassing" is stumping me. When I look
around for how to "subclass" it's simply extending the object. But
that doesn't seem to expose any of the underlying private objects.

Seriously, I'm really stumped on this one. It's just some principle
I'm missing, obviously. I have created new datagrid extending
objects, tried using casts through interfaces, just about anything I
could think of. I'd like to learn this if possible. Please help!

Thanks a bunch for a simple code snippet