If you have a FB2 license it will last until well after we hope to ship our
next milestone.

Matt

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gustavo
Duenas
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:43 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex 3 Beta is now available!

Hi,  the beta has only 30 days of use or is unlimited as the AS3 alpha?

Regards

Gustavo

On Jun 14, 2007, at 5:28 AM, Gunnar André Reinseth wrote:

        Thanks for the reply :)

        On 6/13/07, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
wrote:

                Hi,

                Basic Authentication is something that we'd need the browser
vendors to help us support and we don't have that right now (as the browser
doesn't want us to spoof in there).  So it's not there in the short-term, you'd
need to allow the browser to pop up and let the user log in.  However there are
certainly different techniques to avoid that depending on your backend, Java
has the j_username/j_password convention, etc.

                Matt