*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Tracy Spratt
*Sent:* Saturday, August 25, 2007 11:47 AM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* RE: [flexcoders] Memory leaks - binding to e4x XML?

I came across this article, wherein the author alleges that binding to e4x XML objects cause memory leaks:

http://blog.fastlanesw.com/?p=14 <http://blog.fastlanesw.com/?p=14>

His arguments / findings, seemed well reasoned and supported, and I do not have the background to refute them. Perhaps someone here might discuss this.

Tracy