Hello All,

I have a 3rd Party control that is causing some Warning messages to be
constantly displayed in my Problems Window.

Since they are just Warnings versus Errors, it doesn't adversely affect
my application - but I am getting tired of looking at the Warnings all
the time.  They are just Warnings relating to DataBinding not detecting
assignments...

When I get some time, I will dissect this particular control, and see if
I can engineer a better way to handle these particular variables.

Thanks so much for any advice you can throw my way,

Mike