You've probably got a timing issue.  Swf skins can take an extra frame
to establish their size.  The TW code probably measures too soon and
ends up at zero or causes the swf to render funny.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ben Marchbanks
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 12:22 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] What's the secret - close button TitleWindow

Okay - here's a clue - I was using swf as skins for the button - when I
changed
to png as skins it works as expected.

Ben Marchbanks

::: alQemy ::: transforming information into intelligence
http://www.alQemy.com

::: magazooms ::: digital magazines
http://www.magazooms.com

Greenville, SC
864.284.9918

Alex Harui wrote:

> Did you try your skins on a regular button?

> *From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>