Hi Ben,

WebServices in this release represent more than a hotfix - they are LCDS
2.5's reimplementation of this feature to target Basic Profile 1.0
support for WS-I. This will be the WebService implementation going
forward for Flex 3 too so we want to iron these bugs out before Flex 3
is final.

We have fixed many issues since HF2 for Flex 3 thanks to many useful
bugs and reproducible cases that have been logged by the community.

If you are experiencing changes, bugs, etc... then the most productive
thing to do is to spend a few minutes to log them so that we can take a
look and fix them.

http://bugs.adobe.com/flex/

Thanks,
    Pete