From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of vikram
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: How to use IExternalizable for Web services?

Hi Peter,

Thanks again for the reply. I had made a related post in #85277. Now,
after finding out that IExternali... doesnt work with web service, my
question comes back again - how will I hide few public members?

you mentioned about changing the XML schema or something like that.
If you can throw more light on that, it would be very helpful for me.

Thanks again
Vikram

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Farland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>